Careers at COFCO
COFCO employs a talented staff to form an experienced and diverse support institution. If you are a qualified professional seeking to work in a team-oriented environment, we’d love to meet you! We are currently looking for individuals to fill positions within the following departments. Office furniture industry experience is preferred but not required.
Interior Designers (Washington, DC Location) are responsible for providing a full scope of design services including site/inventory verifications, programming, space planning, typical development, color boards, working/installation drawings.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend client planning meetings; presents plans and information to customer for review and approvals.
- Develop and present furniture plans, color/finish boards and selections to customers.
- Create working drawings for specification and installation.
- Produce product specifications; able to double-check specifications against plans; gets specifications order-entry ready.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Interior Design
- At least 3 years experience in the office furniture industry or related field.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, CET, and Project Spec
Our entire team comes together to make things happen for our clients. From design and sales to our drivers and installers. COFCO is a full-service company, and I love being a part of this team.
COFCO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.